Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tooth Ache Anyone????

The deeper I dig into the world of Natural Medicine, the more excited I become if only I could spend my every waking moment learning about every facet of the fascinating world of aromatherapy, herbal medicine, reflexology, Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, homeopathy etc etc etc...I LOVE IT, I WILL DO IT...So back to the tooth ache...
Oil of Clove...a natural analgesic and antiseptic used primarily in dentistry for relief mainly from toothache; however the oil produced from cloves can be used in medicines for bronchitis, cold, fever, sore throat and infections.
Dentists often used oil of clove before anesthetic drugs were available because of its pain relieving properties.
Now remember as with any pain reliever small doses...it is not safe in large quantities and can be life threatening so put a small amount on a cotton swap and apply directly to the infected site and allow the oil to be absorbed.

Acne....
Clove oil has antimicrobial and antifungal uses so it can be used for acne, scars, warts..again just put some of the oil on a cotton swab and apply directly to the infected area.


       




No comments:

Post a Comment