Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Singing the Praises of Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera has been known forever as the medicinal plant; the classic timeless healer. I think sometimes people forget about this plant especially when new and exciting discoveries are being made all the time with superfoods and herbs..But make no mistake this is one plant with exceptional healing properties and should not be forgotten.

















Benefits of Aloe Vera:
Wound Healing
Burns
Skin irritations
Relief of indigestion
Heartburn
Irritable bowel syndrom
Eczema
Improved blood glucose levels in diabetics
Immunostimulant
Acute hepatitis
And the list goes on and on.....
I feel the best source is right from the source so purchasing a plant...I remember my mom used to go pinch off the piece of a leaf if one of us got a scratch or burn. I also purchase pure aloe vera juice..follow the directions on the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment