Sunday, September 5, 2010

Do You Want to Lose Belly Fat?

I am just astounded at the excess belly fat and muffin tops I see on young girls and women..and honestly I can't remember it being this bad when I was young. I know there are alot of factors contributing to this epidemic..ie..poor eating habits, lack of activity etc; so lets just tackle one of the major contributors to this muffin top invasion and it is really quite simple....STOP ingesting dairy! it is loaded with hormones, antibiotics which are used to treat and prevent disease in the cow, fat, sugar, excess protein..Milk has actually been shown as one of the causes in calcium deficiency because of the protein content which causes the body to release calcium(I am not going to explain the whole process in scientific terms) to regulate the acid/alkaline levels of the body. So contrary to what we have been taught since we were knee high to a grasshopper...dairy does not do a body good!

No comments:

Post a Comment