Monday, August 9, 2010

You Are A Goddess Not A Slave

I think I am so passionate about helping and guiding women to their true selves- especially those who suffer self esteem issues, those women who have been abused mentally and/or physically and have accepted what others have said to them as truth and feel so defeated, because I was one of those women. But now that I have awakened and realized the truth about who I really am I just want other women to feel as good about themselves as I do. I know how badly they feel and I know how good I feel...I am You and You are me. It is a process and it takes effort but the pay off is so worth it, and really what else should you be doing with your time then bettering yourself; which will allow you to better serve mankind. Tell yourself everyday you are beautiful, you are important, you are love, you accept yourself, you are joy...Every day all day because you are worth it, your life is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment