Saturday, April 2, 2011

Slow Down The Aging Process......

I am not growing old gracefully I can tell you that much so I am always researching and looking for the perfect food, herb, and natural anti aging remedy and so far I think what I am doing is working...which is ingesting good clean food, staying very active, doing regular detox's, drinking tons of water, meditating and trying to maintain a state of low stress. I can honestly say at 39 years old I have never felt belt not even when I was 20 did I have this much energy or feel this great so why not pass it on right? Here is a list of herbs that are known for improving circulation and detoxing the liver thereby getting rid of toxins in the body that can build up and make us feel and look older then we are.
Lycium fruit, Schizandra fruit, Reishi mushrooms, Ginseng, Wild asparagus roots, grape seed extract, Nopal cactus, are just a few that are considered anti aging there are tons more and don't forget the most important thing is DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!! a fabulous way to start your day is with a warm glass of lemon water and exercise and meditate this is the key to everything!!I promise!!
**It is a good idea to talk to a herbalist before taking herbs to ensure proper dosage***

No comments:

Post a Comment