Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tarot Cards...The Misunderstood Tool of The Universe

I've always been interested in Tarot cards(The women on my grandmothers side of the family were said to "have the sight")..actually anything metaphysical but especially the Tarot. The feedback regarding Tarot, palmistry, tea readings etc has been mixed but it is clear that people do not fully understand the Tarot and are actually afraid or very cynical about the practice;So, please let me clarify what being able to read the cards does mean...
The meaning of the cards when pulled is simply an indication of what is going on in the querants life at the time of the reading in relation to their thought process at the present time and the tarot readers ability to make the connection to the individuals connection to the universe...The meanings can change as the persons thoughts change...as the saying goes "nothing is set in stone", it is simply guidance on what has happened, what is happening and what will happen if the individual remains in the current state at the time of the reading.
What happens for me when I am pulling cards is I shuffle and shuffle and think of the querant the question some information about the individual and I wait until I feel the pull and sometimes this takes a while but I must have the feeling. My son will phone me from work and say "can you pull a card right away" and because I know him so well the cards are a great tool for him.
The tarot is a great tool for everyone and if you don't like the cards...change your mind and your feelings listen to the guidance of the reader..if they are good they will provide some very good insight into your current situation and how you can turn things around and what to be aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment