Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy, Content...Independant...That is All There Is...

We spend the majority of our time worrying and hurrying and for what...in the end when all is said and done what will it have mattered? will it have mattered that you had a nice house, fancy car, new clothes, more money, more friends, more of what ever it is you thought you needed more of? No it won't. So we spend all this time and effort worrying and stressing and never feeling satisfied - and that being because the universe will always bring you more of what you need to help you continue to feel the way you do.....When you are faced with your own mortality what matters most is what is in your heart and who you loved that is what matters. I know because I have been faced with my own on more then one occasion and I will tell you the only thing I could think about were the people I loved and what I prayed for was not to "Please let me see my car or my house one more time", no it was "Please don't take me from my son, let me tell my family I love them, let me see my little people grow up and be happy" that is what came into my head.
So be content and happy now because it is all you really have and it is all that really matters and remember the universe will always bring you more of what you need to help you continue to feel the way you do.And remember happiness is relative to your own experience so live independently of the judgments and thoughts of others. I feel content now even when times are challenging I feel content because I get through it much easier and quicker.
How Do You Feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment