Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Master The Law of Attraction..Become a Powerful Manifester



I believe in the law of attraction and have witnessed it throughout my life. There are so many variables involved in the cooperation process between you and the universe and a couple of the variables missing in the talks that I have attended and in some of the books I have read are very key ingredients and those would be 1. What we are ingesting 2. How we care for our bodies
What do these have to do with the law of attraction you say...well...If you are ingesting toxins you are not feeling well or thinking clearly, you may be fuzzy and toxins in the foods and medications people consume cause negative physiological effects on our brain like depression, anxiety, allergies etc...so if you are toxic you will be unable to think and be clear the way you need to be when practicing the law of attraction.
Taking care of our bodies...basically the same idea, if you are sick you are not clear so if you are not taking care of your body it will eventually begin to break down.
However if you are ingesting good, clean food, exercising and loving your body very positive physiological reactions will take place; which, will enable you to experience very positive and powerful results...I know I have been on both sides of the fence and as soon as I started ingesting for the purpose of clarity...my manifestation skills enhanced 100x. I am a personal trainer and have witnessed this in my clients as well so it is time to become whole don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment